The Sixth Form at Dyke House is delighted to be able to offer all students joining us in September and beyond, the Sixth Form Grant. This acts as an allocation of funds which students will be able to support their Sixth Form experience and will amount to £500 per student. As long as purchases support educational, extra-curricular or post-18 options, students can apply to this personalised fund as they see best.
Simply provide a receipt for an approved purchase or travel expenses and as long as it meets the criteria, it will be refunded from your personal grant fund.
Use of this fund include but are not limited to:
- Travel expenses to interviews, open days and work experience placements
- Newspaper and magazine subscriptions
- To cover international expedition/exchange costs
- Sports equipment, entry fees and hire costs for extra-curricular activity
- Text books
- Theatre and concert tickets relevant to courses
- Exhibition and conference costs and transport